Tuesday 25 May 2010

Job...job....jobless....*sad face*

you will refer to me as 'Her Ladyship', henceforth...

LOL. Was messing around with le webcam and decided to show the world my err... true colours.

...I'm supposed to be jobhunting or depressed at my lack of any offers right about now. But, i'm 'too blessed to be stressed'. Plus I know God will give me one in his appointed time. Amen. I keep repeating that to myself so I don't go coo-coo with worry...

*Marchesa post...erm...coming soon...* i think...

Might/might not be taking a break...need to get serious with this job thing.
Adios! (for now)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo