Saturday 9 April 2011

Where I'm From, The Culture is DYNAMIC.FRESH. DOPE. GRADE A... Nuff Said

In case I have never openly addressed this on here, I am Nigerian and proudly so. Yoruba to be exact, which is the language he's singing in the video. Lived there through most of my childhood, which was, no doubt, the BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE. Ask any Nigerian you see about how fun it was and how normal their childhood was. Cartoon Network, Fox Kids, CBBC, we had it all.

 I LOVE THIS SONG!

I'm so over England now. I want to go to Nigeria. Queen Lizzie, I still love you, but I gotta put my homeland first.




gfhfweeowpwwwmffff...

Gosh. Serious case of home-country-sickness.

4 comments:

  1. aww.. come back soon.
    loved the outfits.
    really nice.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry! But there's no place like home oh!!!

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Guyyyys! you're supposed to be patting my head and telling me all will get better loool...

    Watch this space! Soon I will post about my jet - setting to Lagos!!!

    Seyi

    ReplyDelete
  4. That song was so cool! I love music like that. I can totally understand your home country sickness,one always longs to get back to ones roots.

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo