Saturday 5 November 2011

African Queen...




The title of this post sounds rather conceited. Like, I have proclaimed queenship upon myself. Wellll.... Seeing as I am Nigerian, and everyone is, in some way, related to royalty (there is not ONE Nigerian I have met who doesn't claim to have purple blood running through their veins. So... yeah. I am royalty by default), it is only appropriate that I resonate with my team members, no?

So yeah... Bantu knots. I was bored, I remembered the style, and off my hands went. On Wednesday night at about 3am. Yurrp.








And more pictures of the knots, because, well... I can. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo