Monday 13 February 2012

Humans and Mortality...// RIP Whitney Houston





Currently jamming to these tunes whilst doing some uni work catching up with the latest edition of Vogue. I know I know, I'm off to study and become famous, you don't worry.

I still cannot get my head around the fact that Whitney Houston is dead; in my mind, celebrities are immortal. Or at least that was what I thought. It grieves me to know that such a phenomenal, well rounded talent is lost to the world. But as usual, her art succeeds in leaving us with a smidgen of who she was and what she stood for whilst she was on this here earth.


<Sidetrack>, her outfits gave me so much life. Next to the Banks' wardrobe, Whit's clothes from The Bodyguard have plagued many of my dreams till this day. And that wispy bob!!!!



... Finally, my inclusion of Sade's 'Your Love is King' is in no way related to the love holiday. No ma'am.

...Unless my psyche is playing games with me.

Aloha!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo