Wednesday 29 February 2012

Boogie Oogie Oogie...




Don't vintage photographs just make you smile? Here's a couple of goody oldies of the Fitzgeralds. Currently [slowly] ploughing through one of my birthday presents (which was the entire collection of Fitzgerald's works... and although his penchant for verbosity and constant imagery can be quite... erm...   annoying, it paints you this vivid picture of what life must have been like during the Roaring Twenties. Fun, fun, fun. With loads of black market booze. How interesting. 

Anyways, the photos are darling, yes? I kind of think they are. 

Traaa for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo