Friday 15 January 2010

its been awhile...

Hi loverlies!!!!
it's been forever since I updated this. Life is beginning to take its toll I guess!!! oh the joys of university life!

So whats new since we last spoke... well, christmas holidays is over for one, meaning no more blogging at 3am, sleeping at 5am, waking up at 2pm, doing nothing and being in PJs all day (yessss.. i can be lazy... so what? :D )

i'm back at uni (NOOOOO!) and have to get ready for exams. which are pointless if you ask me. but noone cares about my valid opinions! *sad face*, and the worst part? WELLLLL, despite having two module exams with topics the size of mount Kilimanjaro, we still have coursework to hand in. stupid lab reports about exercise and whatnot. WHYYYYY, you ask? because *they* don't like *us*. it's a battle. LOL. conspiracy much?

ANywayyyyys, so I planned on getting some hardcore revision done today, but it doesn't look like its happening anytime soon. i'll start in a minute though. I need to get that first class!
so what i'm doing right now? wellll, in my PJs, listening to P4CM ministeries (check it out, its hot... freshly revitalising, talking real about the bible and being a christian youth)...

and I just had to post this video... hence I remembered I have a blog! sooo here it is, Pastor Justin talking about his 10 major turn offs.....

number 7 is OBVIOUSLY talking about me.... submission!:S




dunno, guess hard headed-ness sometimes has its pitfalls, 'cos I don't take very lightly having people telling me what not to do and how not to do it.... but the Bible does say,

"wives submit to your husbands"...
so i'm working on it....
HOWEVER (i stress HOWEVER), the Bible doesn't parallel submission with "doormat", need I remind you. It goes on further to say (my best argument for this topic of 'doormat-ness')

"husbands, LOVE your wives". Ephesians 5:22-25

so, husbands out there, take note. loving is also accepting that you are not always right, and that submission goes both ways, following the concept of love. Doesn't mean I suggest something, and you disregard it because "I'm supposed to submit and you're supposed to tell me what to submit to".

No way jose.

anyways, the shower is calling. el madre and padre want to come visit. and I look a hot mess...
so i'm gone for now!

Bisous,
Shugzzz...
xoxo

P.S its my birthday soooon! so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo