Monday 15 November 2010

Times like these...


Yeah... These times. I hate them. I really hate the word hate, but right now, I am too emotionally unstable to care about grammatical preferences and whatnot. Even writing this blog post is annoying. I blame my crappy mood. I BLAME freakin' pharmacy. And pharmacokinetics. And anti-epileptic drugs. I mean. Look at this...


"Unique pharmacokinetic factors that limit the therapeutic usefulness of phenytoin in treating epilepsy "

Who, being a sane, warm blooded, of this era, not a long-lost descendant of Einstein or Newton, would exclaim in ecstacy at having such a STUPID essay topic?

And the worst part of it is, well... CAN anything be worse than writing EXTENSIVELY about a chemical? In a matter of speaking, no. There is nothing worse than embarking upon a mission you know nothing about.

I feel so helpless. Very helpless, in fact. Which is why I resonate with that kid above.

And him. Charlie's brother. That helpless is how I feel.





... Because, despite the helpless situation I have been subjected to, I have to do this essay.

And that, is the most irksome part of it all. By Friday.

Life truly, aint a fair place.





Merry Christmas.

A VERY frustrated Pharmacy Student.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo