Wednesday 15 June 2011

OhemGee...





We all know by now that I have this unhealthy, but very necessary obsession with boys who can 'saaang'.
 I'm apparently too particular when it comes to describing my ideal man, 'cos one of the prerequisites is that he should be able to wow me (and woo me) with his beautiful with a double 'L' voice. 

But we don't live in an ideal world, and yada yada yada. I know. 
Oh well.
Here's these two Spanish boys who are actually quintuplets. AND THEY CAN ALL SING!

Ohhh... They're doing a cover to Musiq Soulchild's Just Friends, which is like, one of my favourite songs in like, the whole wide world!

P.S: Does anyone else actually read Youtube comments and laugh at the atrocities that are actually written down? 

I have been unable to stop laughing since reading one of them. These boys above uploaded a video of themselves and their other three brothers singing WHO ALL LOOK ALIKE.

A Youtube commenter goes: "Wow. Are you all TWINS"?

I'm really confused at the things that go on in the brains of some humans!

LOL!

Okay, said too much again. I shall exeunt now.
Smooches!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! Are you all twins? How stupid is that? Yeah, youtube comments are SO entertaining. They're Hawt! hehe

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beaut aren't they?

    And they're spanish!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo