Wednesday 24 August 2011

Harry Potter// The Boy Who Lived...

I know everyone calls them the 'Lennon shades', but I purchased these sunnies in appreciation of Harry. Sooo... Yeah. Amazon purchase yo. £2


As you may have probably guessed, I am FINISHED with my placement for the summer! It was definitely fun while it lasted, but now, I am just happy to live the life of a lazy bum,. We all know I know how to live unencumbered and free, do we not?

So, expect posting as scheduled. I kind of miss you guys loaaads.


"Not all those who wander are lost"
                                                    - J.R Tolkien

My mantra of the week, I guess you could call it...

1 comment:

  1. I love these glasses! I've been looking for a pair myself!

    http://inmysundaybest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo