Tuesday 13 September 2011



Mara Hruby - Stereolab (Lose Myself)

Mara Hruby, ladies and gentlemen and... aliens. If you are out there reading this, hello big headed brained individuals!

She's part of Jesse Boykin's posse, and her music is just pure expression. It's weird how simple lyrics and soft musicals, with a nice artistic video (directed by The Boykins himself) works when done properly. Well... I like it. And, if you're a music geek like me, you will die over the little harmonies and ad libs. Done to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo