Monday 3 October 2011

Booyah! // Emotions and all that love jazz...


I like my body when it is with your
body. It is so quite a new thing.
Muscles better and nerves more.
I like your body. I like what it does,
 I like its hows. I like to feel the spine
of your body and its bones, and the trembling
-firm-smooth ness and which i will
again and again and again
kiss, i like kissing this and that of you,
i like, slowly stroking the, shocking fuzz
of your electric fur, and what-is-it comes
over parting flesh . . . . And eyes big love-crumbs,

and possibly i like the thrill

of under me you quite so new

- E E Cummings.
This has got to be one of my favourite poeeeeeeeeeems! definitely very risqué, but what is a painting without colours?  

Have I mentioned recently how I am one of those people that love/wholly understand the power of imagery in literature?

Well. Yeah. Just wanted to let you all in on a bit of my Literary obsessions. Enough about the fashion for now lol.


1 comment:

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo