Tuesday 1 November 2011

SMILE! It's the greatest elixir of life!

Pleasantries all humans wide and far! It is the first day in the month of November, and I am bursting at the seams with excitement, as Christmas keeps inching closer and closer! Oh la la!




More so, I just thought to inform blogsphere and its lovely inhabitants that I have found smiling to be the greatest antidote to life's inevitable occurrences that make us unhappy, worrisome, and just generally laden with... life.

But SMILE! It's only for awhile! Combat unhappiness by revealing your pearly whites! It makes all the difference, trust me!


"You look so much better when you smile, so smile"


Don't believe me? When next you're in a funk, break out in laughter. Really. Or just smile. Even if there's nothing smile worthy about your funk, do it. Please. And see the outcome!

SMILE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo