Tuesday 13 December 2011

Faretheewell...For now...



It's that time again. No, not Christmas, ALTHOUGH IT IS THAT SOON ALSO! *screams, jumps up, and hits head on ceiling*


Okay. Normal again. Hallo loves! The 'time' here is in reference to the dreaded exam period. Which means my babbling will cease for awhile. Or just become even more sporadic than they usually are.

So... Yeah. I shall be back, either this year, or the next (ONLY IF WE ACTUALLY STILL REMAIN ON THIS HERE EARTH!!! AHHHH), to continue my rants. Have a few bits and bobs to show y'all. So...

...YEAH!

Some music for you guys, because I love music, and you love music, and we all love... MUSIC.
 


Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy New Year, Happy... Eating. Go, eat, be merry, prosper, multiply.



Love and mince pies, and mulled wine, and Christingle, and Baileys, and crackers and cheese, and HEFTY NIGERIAN DINNERS...

Happy Christmas! Don't forget Jesus is the reason for the season!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo