Monday 2 January 2012

Cheers to the New Yeeeer!

(I misspelt 'year' on purpose. For a better rhythmic experience. Just because...)


...Well, just because it is me in question. Cheers to the New Year everyone far and wide who reads/stumbles across this here blog of mine! Never would I have thought I would own a blog and keep at it for this long (despite my inabilities at being cohesive and somewhat normal). It has truly been wonderful, seeing this become something, making friends, getting better at computer handling, and honing my writing skills. Just amazing, yes?

Once again, Happy New Year you amazing individuals! I pray for the best of 2012 to be your portion(s) till the end of this year!

Now, seeing as I can never do short and concise, I leave you with some of my most revered poses of 2011...



And noww... You see my mam making faces with me. heeeheee




I call this here pose my hybrid mystic Meg- Don Corleone pose. I don't know if either of those people would pose in such a manner, but I have to let you know my inspiration eh?

And here I am as one of the characters in Alvin and the Chipmunks. A verryyyy tall chipmunk I am, but... *shrugs*


Woosh, enough narcissism to last me a looooong while. But happpppppppy new year once again!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. happy new year to you too!!!!
    gosh, i bet you are a cool person to hang out with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you make me blush terribly! Happy New Year to youuuuu again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Would you like to follow mine?

    All you have to do is...
    1) Follow me (via Google Friend Connect)
    2) Comment on any of my posts to let me know you’re following.
    Afterwards, I’ll be sure to follow you back!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo