Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmastime, Mistletoe and Wine...


Yep. I know Christmas has come, gone, got the T-shirt, and got an Oscar. But I have yet to wish all you lovely people in blogsphere good tidings!

Sorry for my inability to do things as they should be done. 2012 will be a year of change, my fellow Americans *Obama voice*

Anyhowwzzz... Merry Christmas guys! I think this blog began during this period of December, but my memory fails me. I made this beautiful masterpiece on Microsoft Paint the other day; was momentarily taken back to my days as a seven year old being introduced to the fantastic world of Paint. YOUCH!

Hope everyone got what they wanted!!!! My Christmas, as you all know, commences in October, and does not end till mid - okay late- January. So I've still got time.

Love and turkey stuffing!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo