Tuesday 13 March 2012

Hello there...



You like the greeting? Please tell me you do. Saw it whilst meandering through le tumblr (which I have yet to grow weary of, SURPRISINGLY), and thought you blogger(ettes) would appreciate a bit of German wit this beautiful Tuesday.

Not that the weather is anything to write home about, but... You get my drift? No? Okay...

I realised, whilst looking through zees blog, that I haven't gushed about my Christmas presents which I mentioned in my wishlist. Since I told you Jesus loved me, and that I hoped to get some of the things on my list, I figured it only appropriate to come back and brag show you my belongings!


Yep. You are seeing this correctly. I did fulfil my dreams of acquiring a vintage camera. It's a Praktica, not a PENTAX, but after extensive research, I realised that this German (haha) competitor is also a good 'un. Bought it, only to find the battery cell corroded, and... yeah... haven't used it yet. Welp.  But I will soon, because I have found a place to get these elusive batteries! Strike, score, WIIIIIN!

More so, in other non - related news, I am also traipsing around the entire universe looking like...

... Zees at the minute. Braided/twisted up, in a random turn of events. Happened on Sunday. I kind of like it. Makes me look like one of those non-sulfate-non-anything-that's-not-natural-product-junkie naturalistas (I am yet to part with my sulfates...Meh... YOLO)

Oh, and since this post is tres random, this is what my ears are mclovin' at the minute also...
 





She's all sorts of amazing. Good Lord. Particularly love the acoustic sesh-vibes of the second song. Beaut!

Okay, so... I think that is all for now. Goodbyesss!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo