Wednesday 14 March 2012

Fashpreciation...// Street Style Lovin'




... The wonderful photographer behind the street style blog, The Nyanzi Report. There's this wave of humility and a lack of pretentiousness that hits me every time I browse through this blog, making it one of my favourites. And I also think he's a Brit (I hope to God the photographer is in fact a he), which means s/he scores major cool points in my books. There's way too many American street style photographers out there.

Plus, the subjects are such cool people. Good Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo