Saturday 8 December 2012

Life and... other drugs...

Well. I have outdone myself this time. Been gone for so long.

Miss me?

Since i'm not entirely sure if actual humans and not UFO inhabitants peruse this blog, I am not expecting an answer to the question above. But it's whatever! I still luu' you Obama blogsville! Hope you've been keeping well?


Okay. In my hiatus, I have actually been busy. With life, as aforementioned, no doubt, but also with exciting new projects!

Drumroll please?!?!

I started a JEWELLERY BUSINESS!!!!

Yes. Indeedy I did. I took the plunge, picked up my pliers, and off I went making... things! So, without further ado (and wordsmithing), I present to you, my latest baby on Etsy....


Totally excited/exhilarated/jumpy/scared/*insert other adjectives-adverbs-ad-somethings in here* about this new venture. The shop finally opened two weeks ago, despite my frustrations with technology and my own shortcomings, but it's alive now! Stocked with button earrings and other wacky ear bits!






So yeah. This, combined with university (finals), life, winter, CHRISTMAS, and... life, are what have prevented me from being on this here site. Apologies!

Do have a look in the shop for more bits!
Or, additionally, support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter too!

Having a giveaway sometime soon, also, you know, because it's the most wonderful time of the year and all.

Happy Saturdayyyyyy!!!
xxx



5 comments:

  1. Those earrings are so beautiful! New follower.

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    xo
    -Autumn & Athena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your new venture...the jewellery looks great!!

    Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the line... really hope it works out for you.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the well wishes and for stopping by!

      Delete

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo