Saturday 26 December 2009

hiii....again... :P

errm, so I spent the better part of christmas sleeping off this horrible stomachache thing.... turns out I canny sleep now, even though I gotsa be up in 2hours, ready to kick asssss in boxing day sales... getting there as early as 7am (i am soooooo gangster for shopping boy!).


errrm. sooooo...what to say?

welll... a big, fat, NOTHING.

actually, take that back. i'll put a wittle youtube something... this song is hot!!! and the lyrics are hotter.... but the bass solo is a lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUTQ_jM1okg

enjoyyy! :)

bisous... if i sleep that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo