Monday 26 April 2010

I think, therefore I am...

... Going to try and blog more often. I will blog more often. (heaven knows what about, but I shall! *insert happy face* )


...Going to prioritise better, get work done quicker so I don't spend sleepless nights before assignment deadlines, more stressed out than *insert most stressed person I know*. That will be a good, positive change.

...Going to stop talking about, and BUY the book 'Heidi'... Because I thought about it the other day and would quite like to read about the little German girl and her grandfather...and Frankfurt... *confused face*


...Purchasing (Materialism muchhhh? lol) an otherwise useless but therapeutically gratifying dress/shoes/whateverthehell I happen to like on ASOS. Free delivery baby!!!!!

... Going to watch more Audrey Hepburn movies and stop fantasizing that I am Holly Golightly *soon*


... Going to try and get past the absurdity of blue, virtually created people, and try appreciating the supposed genius of Avatar...Since prejudice is wrong...






Lovee this song!  :) Ignore my obvious obsession with everything 'Tree Hill' related... sorry!

...So, in the spirit of prioritising, I have to bid you farewell...Tests looming in the not-so-distant-anymore future...aka tomorrow. On genetics...WHO CAREEEESSSSSS? *rant rant rant*


Erm so bye for now, smell you soonish?

"There is one who makes himself rich, yet has nothing,
And one who makes himself poor, yet has great riches."
Proverbs 13.7

Toooodlums!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo