Friday 23 July 2010

Look what I found...


... On my way from work, wandering around like the geographically inept soul that I am, I stumbled across this baby.

Look at it. Serenity, solitude, pure untouched beauty. Its a little marsh tucked in between the shopping mall where I work and the residential areas of the town. Kinda reminds me of that place in between West and East Egg in 'The Great Gatsby', the name of the place fails me now. Except this one is beautiful and not riddled with destruction and the all seeing eyes of Dr T. J Eckleburg. Lol.

I am in love.

*P.S, If you haven't read Fitzgerald's 'The Great Gatsby', do so NOW. It's not a request, it's an order. Thanks!*


I wanna finish work early more often so I can sit here and ponder. And stuff. 

It has become MINE, alll mine. So what if the government own it or whatever.

Toodlums,
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo