Friday 23 July 2010

Soooo...

Hallo!

Um I have SO many blog posts I wanna write! But they can wait. For now. I'll do them at the weekend, or something. (I seem to say that a lot, I noticed. Umph).

Well, it seems i've left a few bits and bobs out. Like how I no longer have hair.
Um. Yeah. So, I no longer have hair. On a whim, I went to the salon and asked for a shave. It was rather emancipating actually; you know, I fully embraced the whole I am a black girl and 'I am not my hair' movement. YE-ahhhh...

SO yarr....

And, it seems I might vlog once in a while now. But only of me singing. And i'm only doing this now because, well, being frank, I was too chicken before. And then I found myself in this funk of a mood of aloofness and utter blahness, mixed with a bit of the 'bleurgh syndrome'.

*bleurgh syndrome: Where nothing at all matters. Not even friends. But you're still sort of okay?! Your tweets/facebook and whatever depict no signs of bleurgh-ness, but you're just bleurgh* It takes a genius to understand this syndrome really.

The blah- funk- bleurgh mood however made me blog profusely, ANDDDD start 'poem-ming' again after a VERY long hiatus! I am glad about THAT.

And all of a sudden, today, i'm SOOOO happy. Like really happy. All thanks to the big guy up there no doubt, so I owe him a big thank you and an ultimate shoutout! Thank you JESUS!

Hence the vlogging; *phew. Got to the point FINALLY! Sorry!*
Except I don't know HOW to vlog. So it's gonna come soonish! Like tomorrow, by God's grace.

I don't think you realise how NERVOUS I am about this. I don't do such. Which is why I have NEVER summoned the courage to do an 'outfit post'. But since i'm in this whole 'carpe diem' episode of my life, I. am. going. to. do. an. outfit. post.

I think.



"Where can I go from your Spirit? 
       Where can I flee from your presence?

 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; 
       if I make my bed in the depths,  you are there.

  If I rise on the wings of the dawn, 
       if I settle on the far side of the sea,

 even there your hand will guide me, 
       your right hand will hold me fast."

Psalm139: 7-10

This was a major MAJOR help in bringing me out my bleurgh - funk mood. My friend recommended this and it was MORE than helpful! *thanks*

see? No hair! 



So yeah. Expect a vlog post soonish.

And Carpe Diem.

Love always,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo