Monday 1 November 2010

Autumn, is it? ...



At this precise moment, it is 53days, 13 hours and 16 minutes till Christmas! *insert loudest screams of the loudest wavelength and at a frequency made for only whale's ears*

I really cannot explain to you why December (Well. My Christmas starts from October actually. Sue me. I'm just an excited human, okay?) unleashes my inner kid or inner weird, depending on what manner of person you are. Apart from the fact that it symbolises the time of Jesus's birth, and I'm a Jesus person, which automatically validates my excited, over-exaggerated love showing during this time of the year. YEEESSSS! 

Sidebar: Am I the only one that is wondering how the hell... I mean, heck, we're in December already? It was January like, only yesterday. Hellllllp!*

But yeah. Hello everybody out there. Christmas is coming!! Which means watching Home Alone whilst home, alone (my wit astounds even me, you know!), Love Actually wholly in anticipation of the 'All I want for Christmas' song at the end, This Christmas (I cried the first time I watched that. Why, I cannot tell you) and inhaling cheesy Christmas music. Literally. Cheesy Christmas songs are just heart warming. As is mulled wine, after a hefty Christmas dinner. Oh cheese strings, I cannot wait! 





    What would make Christmas so exciting this year would be my dreams of a White Christmas actually occurring. Last year, it was white, except the white was from two days ago. So the'white' was really, murky browny white...  The year before that, it was a white Boxing Day. Dear God, please let it snow this Christmas when I'm inside and warm in my daddy's wellie thermal socks... and *insert other warm items*.

Whilst looking warm is a priority during winter/Christmas, dressing like a Christmas tree is highly important. At least for me it is. Looking like a Christmas tree is always a good look, for starters. Prancing about in colourful clothing is a definite. Overload of jewellery, yes. And by God, layering is ultimate. Seeing as I am somewhat averse to keeping my coat on, or wearing it, for that matter....





Anyhoozies... Here goes. The Christmas look... Inspired by the cast of Annie, Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Vintagey wagey clothing (as always), Christmas trees, and Flower power... I'm sure there are other things, but my memory fails me now... Ohhh Ohhh... and the granny look a la Prada 2010 fall/winter something something...














  ...Because everybody loves Annie.

...Love love love love loooove the jewellery pile on. Smantastically wonderful!


                





Okay. Um. So byyyyye! Happy new month!!!! I month till Christmasssss!!!!

"...For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given. And the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6 
Tooooodles!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Breat Blog!!!
    Christmas is Indeed Coming and Now You Can Send The Gift of An Amazon Gift Card to Your Friends and Family Right to Thier FaceBook Wall!!! Wow!!! Next Day Free Shipping by mail or send in an Email!!!!!! Make Christmas easy on Yourself this Year.Merry Christmas!!
    Amazon Gift Cards- BookMark This LINK

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo