Sunday 20 March 2011

Francesco Scognamiglio... Milan Fashion Week


Okay. So. I've wanted to post about the happenings at MFW for quite awhile now. But for some reason unbeknown to me *ahem... PROCRASTINATION*, I forgot.

Francesco Scognamiglio, Ladies and gentlemen!!! Is he awesome or what? I've only known about him for a short while, since last year I think it was; ADR was wearing one of his pieces which piqued my interest. Alas, in true Italian fashion, he has not disappointed my lofty expectations...

Such androgyny in a feminine manner. I love when such things happen. Totally warms my heart.

The red dresssssss.... oooh mami. Ayyyy caramba.

... I must go back to my revision. I really must.

Aloha!

*pictures off style.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo