Wednesday 11 May 2011

Coffee smells...

It's currently 5.28am in the morning. I am pumped with excess amounts of caffeine, as I will be till Thursday. I am not planning on sleeping till 12am Thursday morning, because I have an exam I do not really know a lot for. They tell me insomnia is definitely one of those things on the 'things you have to do whilst at university' list.

So I will be consuming a lot of coffee, wayy more than I already do and listening to Amel Larrieux's playlist on repeat. I'm planning on slowly weaning myself off of that drug called caffeine after exams. But... for now, I think I shall continue. Because my previous exam, which I studied quite hard for, was a big fat shambles.

I'm all cried out, so I figured I might as well just get back into the swing of things and get back on the optimism bandwagon. There's no use crying over spilt milk, right?

WRONG. It does you a whole world of good to indulge in short bouts of self - pity. I don't know why, but I'm sure it does. Not unless you're Iron Man or whoever.


I was bored of revision, so I decided to take a picture using my very crappy Blackberry camera of this old guy I drew from a magazine cutting a few years back. I realllly enjoy drawing, but don't do it very often, 'cos I usually want it to be perfect but end up getting certain facial features very wrong (I've still got an unfinished drawing of Audrey somewhere. Stopped it 'cos I could not, for the life of me, get her lips right. It still irks me to this day).

Oh yeah. I'm obsessing over this song at the minute also. Amel Larrieux is too cool and too pretty... And I'm a sucker for soppy, expressive love songs. She makes me yearn for a forehead kiss LOL.



Plus, I love her ensemble. STILL looking for a pair of dungarees. Anyone able to be of any help?



Off to do more brain scarring/damage!

Bisous!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog :). Looks like we have a few cool things in common, including the drawing thing. I have a thing for making my pictures perfect too, but I guess it takes practice. I'm liking that drawing you have there :).

    Good luck with all your uni work and exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, 'short bouts of self pity' is healthy. But the key is Short Bouts. You drew that? Jealous

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Adiya!!! Yeah, i've stopped feeling sorry for myself now haha

    Thanks guys!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo