Monday 9 May 2011

Revision Shmeevision...



Etta James is the ultimate business. I do not think this point can be re-iterated further. Her raspy voice injects fiery passion into the usually serenely sung blues...

Too bad, 'cos apparently, she's not a really nice person in reality (what with the whole hating Beyonce for singing her song hoo-ha). Oh well...

But she's an amazing singer nonetheless.

Oh yeah... This is what I'm doing whilst revising the causes of heart failure and hypertension. Gettin' my Etta on.

Okay. Back to work! Goodbye guys!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Everyone needs a break oh. Will play the video and check her out soon

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo