Tuesday 23 August 2011

Santa Claus is coming to town. Like, in FOUR MONTHS!

*shrieks*




I cannot believe summer is almost over, and that Santa and the elves will already be running around frantically in the North Pole getting presents ready, whilst Helga sits contentedly keeping house and home and is just generally revelling in her awesomeness. Okay...

I've done something I never thought I would do;  made a video. Oh dear God. I was meant to sing and get away quickly enough, but alas, it is me in question, is it not?

Yeaaah. I go a bit wrong in some places which you will see, and most definitely laugh at my blunders, but just do not think me weird and write me off will you?

Thanks...

P.S Blogger's video quality is shambolic. Once I can figure out how to get a Youtube channel up and running properly, I shall change to that...

2 comments:

  1. awww.. you look so cute.
    love the glasses.
    is that a tattoo or birthmark on you hand..
    laaavvv eeett. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks! :)

    Ta-what? Loool no. I was doodling on myself with a Sharpie and ended up with this tribal flower thing... THANKS!!! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo