Monday 17 October 2011

In My Solitude...





"Loneliness is black coffee and late night television; Solitude is herb tea and soft music. Solitude, quality solitude, is an assertion of self - worth, because only in the stillness can we hear the truth of our own unique voices."

Patrick Cleage

Monday's almost over, we thank God. Saw this during my habitual meanderings through tumblr. And by golly am I in love with this quote.

Inspiration for my life now, henceforth. I'm going to revel in my solitude and bask in the beauty of my lonesome. Yeeee-harrrr!

And, because this song is so apt, I bring to you, the Queen Ella herself. Enjoy!






It's kind of a sad song... But, you get the picture...

Toodles shmoodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo