Tuesday 20 December 2011

Dreadheads// Bukola Elemide aka Asa...



Miss Bukola Elemide throws it down ALWAYS. And right now, I am jizzing over her style altogether; music, dress, presentation, everything. I like when a stylist can incorporate a person's personality into their outfits... The icing on the cake of Visual presentation...

... Plus, I loveeee the fact that she's singing barefoot. Something about that resonates with me lol. And the ankle bracelets are toooooooo pretty!

... And I didn't forget about the artistry of the song either. LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you guys! *blows kisses* Lol...

The friendies...

InCASE you were wondering...

... none of these photos are mine, s'il vous plait. Unless you happen to see pictures of yours truly or whatever (which I beg you to ask for permission before you acquire), I own no claims whatsoever to the images.

Many thanks,
She.
xoxo